Friday, May 31, 2019

Love One Another


Love One Another


Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 136




Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 4

Required Bells:


Sample:


Files:



As I have loved you,
Love one another.
This new commandment:
Love one another.
By this shall men know
Ye are my disciples,
If ye have love
One to another.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this song needs two different Cs. Is there a good way to differentiate them on the chart for the kids, and add them to the "required bells" list? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't worry about which octave the note is supposed to be. I just hand out all the notes regardless of octave so as many kids can play as possible. Since I have two octaves I end up having two of each note being played. It still sounds good.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh thank you so much for all the work put in on these!

    ReplyDelete