Friday, May 31, 2019

Did Jesus Really Live Again?


Did Jesus Really Live Again?


Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 64




Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 5

Required Bells:


Sample:


Special Instructions:


The third verse ends differently than the first two.  When you reach the first yellow star in the third verse skip to the second yellow star.  There is also one additional line for the third verse.  Continue on to that line when playing the third verse, but skip for the first two.

Files:


  1. 1. Did Jesus really live again?
    Yes, when the third day came,
    He wakened and he left the tomb;
    He called Mary’s name.
  2. 2. Did Jesus come to those he loved?
    Yes, people touched his feet,
    And of the fish and honeycomb
    He did truly eat.
  3. 3. And there were nail-prints in his hands
    And a spear wound in his side.
    Did Jesus really live again
    After he had died? Oh yes! And so shall I!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for these handbell charts!!! I can't wait to use this during primary this week!

    ReplyDelete