Friday, January 31, 2020

The Tenth Article of Faith


The Tenth Article of Faith

Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 128
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/music/library/childrens-songbook/the-tenth-article-of-faith?lang=eng&_r=1

Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this one with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 6

Required Notes:

















Sample:





















Files:

The Tenth Article of Faith PDF

We believe in the literal gathering of Israel
and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes;
that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon
the American continent;
that Christ will reign personally upon the earth;
and that the earth will be renewed
and receive its paradisiacal glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment