Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Lord Gave Me a Temple


The Lord Gave Me a Temple

Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 153
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/music/library/childrens-songbook/the-lord-gave-me-a-temple?lang=eng&_r=1



Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this one with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 8

Required Bells:














Sample:


















Files:

The Lord Gave Me a Temple PDF


  1. 1. The Lord gave me a temple to live within on earth.
    Once in Heaven I was spirit, but I left my home at birth.
    I’ll make my temple brighter; I’ll keep my spirit free.
    My body is the temple my Father gave to me.
  2. 2. If I keep my body clean and pure and habit-free,
    I may in Father’s temple claim blessings promised me.
    On resurrection morning, I’ll take my body bright
    And in celestial glory forever live in light.

No comments:

Post a Comment