Friday, June 28, 2019

I Know My Father Lives


I Know My Father Lives

Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 5




Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 4

Required Bells:















Sample:


















Files:




1. I know my Father lives and loves me too.
The Spirit whispers this to me and tells me it is true,
And tells me it is true.

2. He sent me here to earth, by faith to live his plan.
The Spirit whispers this to me and tells me that I can,
And tells me that I can.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Thank You! This may just be my bell set, but the RED C is middle C and it should be the next step up. On my bell set it is white. Same with the word "this" in the chorus. It is an ORANGE D but should be a step up. I just covered it as we don't have the next set of bells...YET! ;)

    Keep these coming!!! LOVE them!!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, in my bell set both C's are red and both D's are orange. I don't worry too much about which octave the note is supposed to be. I just hand out all the notes regardless of octave so as many kids can play as possible. It still sounds good.

      I'm glad you like the charts!

      Delete