Sunday, August 12, 2018

A Child's Prayer



A Child's Prayer

Versions (Scroll down for all versions):
Chart in B-flat Major (Children's Songbook)
Chart in C Major (No Sharps)
Color-coded music for accompaniment

Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 12


Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play all versions with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.  

Chart B-flat

Pages: 9

Required Bells:


Sample:


Files:



Chart C-Major

Pages: 9

Required Bells

Sample:

Files:




Color-Coded Music Accompaniment

Pages: 8

Required Bells:


Sample:


Files:



3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much !! These are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing for groups! I wondered if there are any songs on this blog that are printable on a single page or 2 as solo songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adam and Sarah, sorry for the late reply. On this blog I focus solely on large charts to be used in primary. I do have an etsy shop where I sell small, 1 to 2 page charts for individual use. Although you will generally need a few people to have enough hands to play all the bells (unless you're using desk bells). I mostly have Christmas songs there, but I do have a few other hymns as well and hope to add more eventually. I hope this helps.

      https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandbellCharts?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=737276678

      Delete