Friday, February 1, 2019

I Will Follow God's Plan


I Will Follow God's Plan

Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 164


Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 6

Required Bells:


Sample:


File:



My life is a gift; my life has a plan.
My life has a purpose; in heav’n it began.
My choice was to come to this lovely home on earth
And seek for God’s light to direct me from birth.
I will follow God’s plan for me,
Holding fast to his word and his love.
I will work, and I will pray;
I will always walk in his way.
Then I will be happy on earth
And in my home above.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    I love these charts! But I should tell you I had a problem printing this song. The words came out gobbildy gook. I'm not sure why. The notes are fine, but the words to the song are not working.
    Thanks,
    IRENE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, I'm sorry you're having trouble printing the chart. The chart looks normal to me, so I'm not sure what the problem might be or how to help. Do you have this problem with any other charts?

      Delete