Friday, January 24, 2020

I Love to See the Temple

Check out my Etsy Shop for even more Handbell Charts!

I Love to See the Temple



Music Source: LDS Children's Songbook - 95


Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 8

Required Bells:


Sample:


Files:


  1. 1. I love to see the temple.
    I’m going there someday
    To feel the Holy Spirit,
    To listen and to pray.
    For the temple is a house of God,
    A place of love and beauty.
    I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
    This is my sacred duty.
  2. 2. I love to see the temple.
    I’ll go inside someday.
    I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
    I’ll promise to obey.
    For the temple is a holy place
    Where we are sealed together.
    As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
    A fam’ly is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment