Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Nativity Song


Music Source: Children's Songbook - 52
https://www.lds.org/music/library/childrens-songbook/the-nativity-song?lang=eng&_r=1

Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to play this one with my primary yet.  I do proof each chart after I finish it, but sometimes errors do slip through.  There may be words or notes that are incorrect.  If you find an error, please let me know.

Pages: 8

Required Bells:













Sample:

















Files:

The Nativity Song PDF - recommended
The Nativity Song PUB - requires Publisher to open but allows you to edit

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting these handbell charts together. I'm filling in for my chorister tomorrow and am surprising the kids by bringing my handbells. You made my job 10 times easier.

    ReplyDelete